Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*Insert something funny here*

Kay so today was lyk t0tlly awsumday. It wus lyk soooooo fun. if ya now wut i meen ;);););););)
&I p@inted my n@ils lyk b@bypink!!!!!111apple!!11!eleven!!1



just... no.
*shakes head and walks away*
So basically that is one blog I'm never visiting again and one person I'm never looking at the same way /ever/ again.
And it's not like I have much to say. I just felt the need to post something again.
I mean I suppose I could post some cheesy love poems in estonian here or talk about some terribly old townhouses belonging to lords of the manor but I doubt you'd want to hear about that.

Well of course I could talk about how Firefox is being a total ass and just blowing up in my face every time I try to access FarmVille.
so I have to use Google Chrome for that.
Can't say I'm overly happy about it.
And uhm... this is the end of this totally pointless post so...
Bye?



Cause I'm obsessed with Doctor Who.
And CSI. And Stargate & Torchwood and... Well the list goes on.

--Kelly

"The first requisite of success is the
ability to apply your physical and
mental energies to one problem
without growing weary."
- Thomas Edison

4 comments:

  1. Umm... Well, yeah. The video actually seemed kinda cool. Weird, but cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr, that episode (three-parter actually) was just brilliant. Brilliant, I tell you!
    If one day you think that oh hey, I'm bored, I should maybe start watching some new show
    DEFINETELY choose Dr who.
    Classic and Brilliant Sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there, hmm, any point to it? I mean, can you sum up the basic plot for me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there is this really old Time Lord called the Doctor that travels in Time and Space with his faithful companions.
    The is Drama, Angst, Humour and well of course History
    and occasional Aliens
    and Great Plots.

    ReplyDelete