Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cakegasmic.

I made a chocolate cake.
OOOOH MY GOOOOOOD...
this is fucking deliciously awesomesauce...
I mean...
holy. . .
I'm going to start worshiping this particular cake.
it's...
amazing.

soyeah I bet you wants pictures.
Fresh out of the oven with the topping (?) just poured onFinished thing, complete with pretties.

Slicey goodness.

soyeah. The ingredients if anyone happens to care were
200g chocolate
200g butter
3 eggs
2,5 dl sugar
3 dl flour
and for the topping (that the word?)
150g chocolate
25g butter
1,5 dl whipped cream.

soyeah. About the calories and the fat... let's just not go there, kk?

-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Chocolateeee!! Anomnomnomnomnom. Goooood cake, ohyesitwas :D

    But so is mine. So I'm not drooling xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh, look at all that melted chocolate, just look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- Another day, with my cake very much gone and me slightly hungry. Perhaps a new glance at this post isn't such a good idea u_u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeah, I know how you feel...

    ReplyDelete