Friday, May 20, 2011

17.02 - Theater and Playback.

Okay so the details are fuzzy because my dear god I did not expect to find out that I have been procrastinating since motherfucking February.
Oh there have been posts in between but good god.

Soyeah. There is this thing called playback in our school and most likely other estonian and/or foreign schools as well. Basically students choose some song or whatever, try to imitate the music video and all that jazz.
Geesh, sounds so pointless when you type it out like that.
I can't for the life of me remember who won or anything and, frankly, I doubt that any of you give a fuck. So I'll just move on to the part where suddenly in the middle of watching playback my mom calls me and asks where I am.
I had totally forgotten that I had an invitation to a theatre play.
I didn't miss it, thankfully school and home are close enough that it takes me 10 minutes at most to get from point A to point B

Anyhow.
I hate dressing up for stuff like this.
Me! Times three!

It always leaves me feeling like I'm a pig stuffed in clothes.
Anyhow that is hardly my point.
The play we went to see was "Värviline kummut"
A childrens play. I got an invitation because I'm the daughter of two people known in that circle or whatever.
And it. was. epic.
Seriously, I love childrens plays because they are just so goddamn brilliant.
Only prop on the whole stage was just this drawer. And it turned out to be so much more. The whole story was extremely interesting. Even to me.
I continue to suck at writing summaries and you hopefully will continue to forgive me. Instead to the Estonian speaking part of the three people reading my blog, Here is an article about it. And here is another one. And just for good measure: A short summary sort of thing.
It was wacky and it was brilliant.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment