Sunday, January 6, 2013

Old debts. This is me, marking my territory when it comes to cooking.

I'm not going to explain a whole lot. I'll just post pictures.
Mm
yes.

Chocolate muffins. Too bad I don't have pictures of the finished product with chocolate decorations and everything. All of these ended up as christmas gifts this time around.

An apple pie, american style. I admit to making this in like october or something but better late than never. You gotta admit, it looks fucking fantastic.

Võiroosid. Hand-made from fucking scratch. Yes, I can see the drool running down your chin already.

Homemade pizza. With shit ton of cheese and tabasco sauce and just everything glorious.

Pumpkin muffins. They were so wonderfully moist and tasted like cinnamon and christmas and everything else that's good in the world.

A regular layered cake made of cookies and jam. But it looks so pretty. And it tasted so goooood. Mmmm...

I know it doesn't look like much but it was the richest, most sinful thing we have made lately. A regular cake with custard and Sefiir (don't english-speaking countries have this? Why can't I find a translation. WHY). Fucking sinful.

Now. Have I proved my dominance in the kitchen? Yes? Thankyou.

-Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment