Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School! Again! Noway!

So since I like to whine a lot. And talk a lot. Preferably both at the same time, then I'm going to do just that right now.
And what's the best topic to whine about? School, obviously. So I'm going to do an in-depth whineypost considering my schedule and stufflikethat.
Feel free to skip, it's not like I can force you to read it.

Anyway. Starting tomorrow.


1. Chemistry
2. Physics
3. Geography
4. English
5. Biology
6. Maths

not too bad, cept that all those classes have lots of books and heavy stuff we have to carry. And usually come woth lots of homework. But when we finally get our lockers it should get better.
I hope they don't waste too much time before assigning lockers out, I really don't want to carry around my PE stuff and arts stuff and school stuff all day long.
I feel like a bloody camel as it is.
Also we have two books in physics this time. Two annoyingly heavy books. Also maths as the last lesson always feels like pulling teeth. It just won't get done but when it finally does, it feels pretty damn good.
Ooh and we have shiny new books in english. Like new-new not used-by-god-knows-how-many-people-and-years-before-new.

Right. Friday

1. Russian
2. Biology
3. Geography
4. Maths
5. Art
6. P.E

Russian as the first lesson? Ew. And art and P.E on the same day and right after each other no less. Double-ew. Carrying art stuff to school is annoying enough. Carrying P.E stuff to school is annoying enough.. Both at the same time is murder.
And our russian book weighs about a ton. And then some.

aaand on to Mondayy.



1. No lesson
2. Russian
3. Chemistry
4. uhh.... Community thing? Idunno. Ühiskonnõpetus
5. Estonian
6. Handcrafts
7. Music
8. History

yay! no first lesson !!
The community thingymajingy is a new lesson for us. last year we had Health instead of that. Now we have to learn about politics and stuff. Doesn't help that the teacher giving us that particular reason is the much feared tank. Scary stuff. I also reallyreally hope that none of my teachers will ever find my blog. Ever.
Also I despise handcrafts in the middle of the day. I mean it's much better off as a last lesson, if you want to finish off you can stay a bit longer if necessary, you don't have to go rushing off to the next lesson.
We also have a new music teacher and apparently he is going to be wayyyyyyyy more strict that the one we had so far. Eugh. Music is not meant for studying, it's meant for getting to blow some steam off after a long schoolday.
And history as the last lesson is a lot like maths as the last lesson. Maybe a bit less painful. But just a little bit.

Tuesday ..


1. No Lesson (!!)
2. Community thing
3. Estonian
4. Estonian
5. English
6. Maths
7. Maths
8. Career thing

Wohoo, two days in a row with getting to sleep till 8am. Sweeeeeet. Of course the problem is that while double estonian sucks bricks on it's own, they just had to go and slap that double maths under it. They just had to.
The career thing is new for us aswell. I bet it's going to be much easier than community thingy though. No tanks there.

And finally wednesday which completes our circle.

1. English
2. Estonian
3. Maths
4. Physics
5. History
6. uuuhm... Kirjandiõpetus. Make what you will of that.
7. P.E
8. Russian

I can just tell from looking at it that I'm going to hate wednesdays so much... Estonian and maths, back-to-back. followed by physics and /history/??? Cruel. And to top it off that combo is folllowed by kirjandiõpetus. The teacher of which already hates us (She was our arts teacher last year and she swore that if she has anything to say about it, she will not under any circumstances teach us anything this year. Apparently she didn't have a say about it. I won't go into details about that particular case but it might have involved 29 students giving their signatures to get either another teacher for arts or to cancel the class alltogether. I'm not saying it did though.)
anyway, when it comes to hardlearning classes, P.E is the combobreaker. But I doubt that after all that crap I'll have much fight in me left for physical activities.
And then russian. On a scale from 1 to pain, russian is usually Ow. But russian as the eight lesson probably breaks off the scale and runs away screaming.
Russian as the eight lesson after estonianmathsphysicshistorykirjand combo shoots itself in the head, hangs itself and drowns itself.
Soyeah expect lots of OHMYGODWHYDOWEDNESDAYSHAVETOEXIST?!?!?!?! posts in the near future.

So I'm finally done talking. For now.
--Kelly

2 comments: