Saturday, November 13, 2010

Woo! Youtuuube.

So I've spent my day on youtube. Entire day in that awesome place, where people upload videos about themselves or some crap they like, others will watch it, occasionally rip off the background music on some illegal webpage that converst youtube videos to mp3 files and then comment on it.

Noactually that is mostly a lie.
My day started by mom barging into my room about something random, me thinking that ohmygod, it'sfinallysaturday, I'mnevergettingup.
Also, does anyone know how to get rid of that new search thingy on google? The one where like 20 pages automatically pop up and crap? I mean I get that the whole idea behind it is that the computer can search for keywords and stuff faster than I can type and when it starts looking for it /while/ I type, it would, theoretically save me time but the fact is that for one I type way faster than my internet connection can allow the results to appear and the whole billion-results-on-one-page thing just adds about 5 minutes to every fucking picture search. So if anyone knows how to go back to the original. I'd love you forever.

That didn't really work out as Ella decided to scratch my hands raw and Birgit called and shit.
Anyway after that my dear friends Kati and Birgit came over, we traded our writing masterpieces, talked about our mad skillz, ate, laughed, played bubble struggle and magically. The day was suddenly over.
Before they left, however, she showed me this youtube dude who does vlogs and youtube videos and so on. So after they had left, I started watching his videos and here I am.
Stuck with a sudden urge to write in my blog.
For a second I started going all ohmygod why aren't I doing vlogs?
And then, I remembered that I'm only funny-ish-sorta when I'm typing.
so blogging it is.

Also, uploading a ton of photos to blogger is not exactly the easiest thing to do when your computer is about as fast as a snail on drugs.
Or, like, a very drunk snail.
Ready to topple over in some bush nearby.

In this case, imagine that my coputer is the turtle and google image search is the snail. Witty, no?

Okayso I need something to talk about.
Umm... there's a football match on wednesday? Estonia vs Liechtenstein. That how you spell that town?
I swear, whoever thought it up must've been high.
"Oooh, duuuuuude we should, like totally, name this country like li.. li... lišsennnsein..."
"Yeeeeah, duuuuuuuude. Groooooovy.
And then afterwards, when they had sobered up, they couldn't come up with anything better so they just added some random c's and h's and t's to make it look official.
Yeah, I'm sure that's how it went.

Umm.. the school theater night thingy is on thursday. I have nearly three lines!
Well actually, more like a line and then two words (Exactly! and Why?)
You win the female lead once and they never let you into the spotlight again ...

OHMYGOD, I JUST LIKE WENT TO SENOR GIF TO FIND SOME FUNNY SHIT TO POST AND GUESS WHAT WAS ON THE FIRST PAGE AS THE VERY FIRST THING?!?!?!

TELL ME THAT'S NOT CHANNEL TWO REPORTER AND THAT THOSE CAPS BEHIND HIM DON'T STATE POLITSEI.

that's just surreal.
WE'RE FAMOUS FOR REALLY STUPID PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A MICROPHONE IS!
woohoo! :D
no but seriously, it's past midnight and I have a major headache and goodnight.

--Kelly /end completely pointless blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment