Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Procrastinating in the name of the greater good.

I should be studying for a test but as you can probably already guess, I am instead procrastinating. Like a boss.
Anyhow, I figured that I should at least put together a blog post about my spring vacation, because I know how you are all just *dying* to hear more about my life.

Anyhow, yeah mah sistahs came on saturday, the 19th and brought with them, what I would call the INSANITY WEEKEND
Yes, it was *that* awesome

We went to the countryside twice, once with my parents and once just with my sisters and Ken. The second time was awesome. Kaja and Ken had one bonfire, ma and Kaida another a bit further away from them and I have no idea what Kaja was doing but Kaida and I started speaking pure Saare and danced around the fire like maniacs. Of and tried not to burn down the entire forest.
Luckily we succeeded on both accounts.
Speaking of Lucky, he managed to chew through his leash with what he was tied to a tree. Anyone thinking that tying a dog to a tree is horribly mean should know that the other alternative was to let him roam free, discovering all the wild animal scents, running after them like a good little daschund and then dissappearing into the woods forever.
Anyway.
That covers sunday and Thursday
On monday.. well Kaja and mom had some thing with some legal people over the land and shit, and Kaida and I went to the city, found out that every fucking hairdresser in this godforsaken town is on holiday (seriously.) and managed to book an appointment for friday.
then we probably did something else but I can't for the life of me remember.
I should also mention that the fact that I can't remember most of the week is not due to them drugging me but most likely because of the go to bed 9pm wake up at 7am routine their lifestyles forced us into. Seriously, who does that on their holidays?
On tuesday we went to the cinema to watch
Amazing movie, interesting and all your favurite characters die. Watching it in cinema was specially awesome since with the three of us, there were only 6 people: us, some young couple and a creepy dude. The creepy dude just added to the experience.
I ain't even sarcastic here, people. Go watch it. Wasnice.
That chick from glee was in it, too. The brittany or whatever. And she doesn't even die!

Speaking of movies, we watched quite a few.
I specially asked Kaja to bring with them
Yes, it's indeed Helena Bonham Carter in there. The movie was amazing. Not an action one but a sweet historic one that makes you think and stuff.
I really suck at despribing movies and books but frankly all three that we saw that week were amazing and I really recommend them.
Which brings me to the third:
Now that was one dark, twisted story. And when I say dark, I mean dark. It's about a young ballerina who gets the lead part she always wanted but then paranoia gets the best of her and eventually kills her / gravely injures her after finishing the preformance of her life.
Or something like that.
If you aren't light-hearted then do watch it.
Awesome.
Also, Natalie Portman. Nuff said.

mmm
what else..
Ohyeah, the doggies were complete savages. Ever seen two dogs fighting? Yeah it was something like that for the entire week. Every day from the second they got together to the second they were finally separated for the night.



There were, ofcourse a couple of quiet moments when they decieded that they liked eachother.

*movie*

Sound removed, because you seriously don't want to hear me go awwwww in a voice, next to which bieber sounds manly.

And yeah.
Some pictures now.

Katja apparently decided that dad was an intruder and got incredibly mad every time he tried to come home. So I put up some warning signs for him.

Dramatic picture is dramatic.
Yes, I'm just painfully shy compared to them... Don't ask what's up with Katja.
Pwned.
Big awesome dog is awesome. And big.

I believe I also mentioned going to the hairdressers.
Yeeah
There's a streak on the other side too but it wouldn't be captured on the photo, seeing as 3D pictures are a bit out of my blogs league.

Last but not least, dramatic Kelly is dramatic. And awesome

Oh and I should mention for future refrence: Estonie vs Uruguay? Awesome. Estonia vs Serbia not so much.



Dramatic music much?

-Kelly

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
~Linda Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment