Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sohai.

Let's start with the stuff concerning my blog that I should probably tell you about. First of all, I don't know if you actually noticed, o faithful followers, but I changed the theme of my blog. If you didn't notice then you probably need to get those eyes checked out.

From Kairis answer to the poll I took the liberty of removing sayatme and that godawful musicbox. If you think that I shouldn't have done one of/either those things then you probably should have answered the poll aswell, don't you think?

Soyeah.
Ohyes, I've got this problem that I really don't know what to write about anymore. I mean if you want to hear more about my oh-so-exciting life, you should probably ask me something or whatever because I really don't know what you would actually find interesting and what not.

Or if there's anything else... I've also been meaning to do one of those liveblogging a movie things again. You know, like I did with Sky High, and I do believe I promised a post about why you should watch the Covenant. If you want to hear about either of those, leave me a comment.

It actually feels kind of silly saying that, knowing that only Kairi will respond anyway but whatever. I can sort of dream, right ?

About the things that have been happening lately... Well our school is celebrating its 50th brithday today or tomorrow or whenever and today we had the 60's theme day. Everyone was dressed more-or-less time appropriately and were required to wear the school hat and carry a hairbrush and a towel. During the breaks they had to walk in circles around the corridor and stuff. I'd love to tell you that it was all fun and amusing and whatnot but pretty much all I can remember is the fact that my knee is still horribly swollen and I'm constantly in pain.
Like, right now.

The Saaremaa rally is tomorrow. I may make a small post about that but seeing as I can't actually go and watch that (see the thing about knee and pain and kelly-no-walk) then it's not likely.

If there are any cool pictures about todays theme thing I might post them later, we'll see. Oh and if I happen to forget or something, you have the link in the sidebar which will take you to fotki and should be linked directly to the account that our class uses to upload stuffs so you can go and see for yourself.

I wish I had something else to say but I really don't, I just thought you might appreciate the heads up on everything.

Sooo leave me comments.



-Kelly

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

~Rabindranath Tagore


No comments:

Post a Comment