Obviosuly there's a bunch of keywords that were probably used to search specifically for me, like kellytalv, kelly talv, kellytalv blog and kellytalv every thing
The kellytalv.hots sort of disturbs me.
Also how did someone find my blog by typing in estonia I have no idea. Or moskva esmaspäevad sinised for that matter.
Apparently my most viewed post is Movie review-ish thing: Twilight Eclipse. Not too hard to guess how that was found or why. I guess all the people coming here thinking that someone has written a movie review were deeply dissappointed.
that is followed by another random meme of doom. And then *clingz* Again, no idea why or how it was found.
In total my blog has had 3,061 pageviews.
Pageview breakdown by countries is as follows:
Thanks to everyone who has actually taken the time to read at least something from this lil blog of mine and don't be afraid to comment? :D
Ooh also, I love this song:
- Stephen Fry: [discussing rainbows] In Estonia they believe that if you point at a rainbow, your finger will fall off.
- Alan Davies: Oh, for God's sake.
- Stephen Fry: I know.
- Alan Davies: Estonians aren't stupid people, are they?
- Stephen Fry: They're not.
- Sean Lock: [holding up his fists] They're very stumpy, though.
~QI series B, episode 01