Monday, June 7, 2010

OPA!

I gots meself an awesomesauce new computergame.
bought it from shockwave.com
and the awesomesauce game is this supernew game that was released like a week ago or smth and it's called the deadtime stories.
Superawesome. Even though I have probably used my quota of the words "super" and "awesome" but they just fit so perfectly.
Supergreat graphics and superawesome +interesting plot.
More information here.
The only sad thing is that it is too easy to solve and wayyy too short.
but it only cost 8$ so I'd say it's to be expected.
anyway. The end of the game says that join us next time for another story from our vaults, so I'd like to think there's going to be Deadtime stories 2 as well.

Also like yesterday or the day before that I was extremely bored (suprise-suprise) and so I started crocheting. took me a couple of tries to get it right seeing as I haven't done this in a long while but I'd say that the end product came out wayy better than I expected.
Well see for yourself:

Don't look at the leaf too closely. To say that it's half-assed would be an understatement of the year.
I have no idea what I did, it just sorta happened.
But other than that, I think it came out grrreat.

I also started making an apple.
but it ended up as a tomato. I think I'll put the picture to my handcrafts blog whenever I have finished sewing on the leaves that are ever worse than the one on the pear.
This one is made with a prettty thick thread and therefore the weirdness of it is pretty invisible. The ones on the tomatoes are made with the same thread I used to make the pear.
ohwells xD

Also after an incident involving Ella, my hand and a vacuum cleaner from Hell, my hand now looks like this:
it's a lot more painful than it looks.
Ella sure has sharp nails, and when scared, not afraid to use 'em.

Anyway. One of the topics I forgot last post was the fact that I went to the county governors reception and got me a prize for being SUCH AN AWESOME PERSON
well okay it was for frst place in English olympian but same difference.
I thought that I was gonna get something stupid for a prize. Like some boring book or something like that.
But they actually decided to be awesome this year. And look what I got meself:
It's a giant chunk of glass shaped like number one
AND I FOOKINN LOVE IT!
no seriously it's awesome. Muuuuch better than the lame books bambi got last year.
But of course this years prizes were much better. I was there.
Kay enough with the ego-fest.

I'm not sure but I think this is it for now. I'll probably remember in a while that there was something else I wanted to talk about but that'll have to wait.
Just look at those greece guys dancing and let alllll your worries float away...



ALSO. An awesome comic from the most awesomest comic drawer you will ever see: Eurovision 2010 by *humon on Deviantart
I strongly recommend you read the rest of her comics "Scandinavia and the world" Freaking hilarious.
oh and don't forget to read the authors notes. Valuable history lessons.

Now I'm done talking.
--Kelly
People don't dream [in Estonia]. People don't have dreams. When your kid wants to be a superstar in America, the whole family supports the kid. If someone has talent it's appreciated and recognized. But in Estonia people will say: What, do you think you're better than us? We here, we are miserable, you're gonna be miserable too, because nobody can be different.
~in an interview somewhere by someone

2 comments:

  1. Oh, lookie, I forgotz to comment. Sorry about that.

    Anyway, awesome junk of glass. I wish they would've gotten us in Viljandi stuff like that when I was there, too.

    And about that pear and tomato and whatnot; I'm still waiting for my personal piece of handicraft, shipped my way u_u

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU LIKE REMIND ME
    *headdesk*
    YOU /KNOW/ YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO REMIND ME ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT DDD:

    ReplyDelete