Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WOHOO

So Kaida is home. And her dog. and ... well scroll back some posts. anyway.
How to describe the last 3 days so that everyone would understand ?

Ooh! I know!



It's not that the kitty doesn't get along with Lucky. She does. Sort of.
But lucky is so young and just wants to play and then he starts playing with Ella and Ella gets scared and then he chases after her and she runs away and so they go across the rooms like crazy.
Complete circus.
Just look at the pretty pictures.

First day. Ella was too scared to go near Lucky and Lucky... Well he was just Lucky not to get hit with her claws.

Second day. Playtime outside! At least it was nice and warm.

Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen? Even you, Kairi must agree with that.

Sleeping near each other apparently isn't much of a problem.

More pictures? Here.
I'm thinking that when Katja comes all hell will break loose, but we'll see.
Bye for now.

--Kelly

I can't die. It would ruin my image.
~ Jack La Lanne

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Kelly. He's cute, but not /the/ cutest thing I've ever seen. You should've met Pontu back when he was still a furry little bundle of joy. Now /that/ was cute. (And he's still awfully cute as the huge furry pile of joy xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohfine xD
    but you can't just call him a furry frankfurt.
    cause he's not
    he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can't. He'd have to be furry for that. So I'll just call him a frankfurter xDDDDDDD

    :K

    ReplyDelete